Here are Some Last Minute Homecoming Outfit Ideas for Saturday!

A past year group about to leave for Homecoming! Photo courtesy of junior Conor Mason.

The San Luis Obispo Homecoming Dance is this Saturday, October 7. Tickets are five dollars with the ASB sticker or ten without, and you must buy your ticket before four p.m. on Friday. It’s time to look over the outfits from last year, and preview some outfits for this weekend.   

Expressions asked some SLOHS students for photos of their outfits. Here is some last minute inspiration. 

Go for a white sparkly dress and heels. Photo courtesy of senior Ava Van Luchene.

A strapless black dress is a classic choice. Photo courtesy of senior Faith Hartford.

A button down with a hat and tie (junior Jay McClure) or without (junior Trevor Pearson) works. Photo courtesy of junior Trevor Pearson.  

A bright blue dress (junior Leila Johnson) or a sparkly black (junior Ruby Beckett) always looks good with a white shoe. Photo courtesy of junior Leila Johnson.  

Jorts is always the best choice for 2023 graduate Luke Reiss. Photo courtesy of junior Phoebe Drazsnzak.

A white one shoulder (junior Josie Lachapelle) is a good option or a flower print (junior Cate Tucker)! Photo courtesy of junior Cate Tucker.

Get stylish and have a fun night, Tigers!