How Will the Class of 2015 Be Remembered?

Graduation is one of the most exciting times of a young adult’s life. However, as the class of  2015 graduate and move on with life, San Luis Obispo High School remains here relatively unchanged. But how will this senior class be remembered?

As far as school spirit goes, we are fairly exceptional. In the class competition the senior class leads by such a wide margin that it is practically unfair to call it a competition. ASB’s senior class officers are a dynamic and efficient group of students that excel in their duties.

Collectively, this graduating class shall pass on a message to younger classes that participation is not something that you should be embarrassed about.

Many underclassmen believe that it’s simply not worth their time to participate in school activities, put effort into schoolwork and apply themselves in sports. The class of ‘15 is diverse and well rounded and has set the example that other classes can look toward.

Senior Rattil Chowdhury said, “SLO high is a really cool place, but too many people just want to go with the flow. Sometimes you have  to put a lot of effort in to get the results you want.”

“To become excellent, you have to put excellent work in. Nobody became successful by just being a bum, ya know?” said Chowdhury.