Here are New TV Shows that SLOHS students Should Watch now instead of fifth period.

New shows that you should watch. Photo collage courtesy of sophomore Addi Woods. 

San Luis Obispo High School students range from avid TV show watchers to people who never watch TV shows. The portion of avid TV show watchers have lucked out this year with the lineup of new shows and new seasons coming out.

“I’m really excited for the new shows coming out this year. A lot of them are like second or third seasons of some of my favorite shows from last year so I’m super hyped to see how those shows continue,” said junior Ainsley Stephens.  

The highly anticipated season 4 of “You” will be releasing part 1 on February 9 and part 2 on March 9. These can be found on Netflix. 

“The last three seasons of ‘You’ were so good and the last episode of season 3 left off on a cliff hanger so I can’t wait to see what happens next,” said sophomore Lily Niven. 

The third season of “Outer Banks” will be released on February 23 on Netflix. 

“I’ve seen some videos on TikTok that season 3 will have like supernatural stuff which I hope doesn’t make the show too unrealistic, but I’m excited to watch the next season,” said junior Finley Mallon. 

Found on Disney+, season 3 of “The Mandalorian” will be released on March 1. 

“The first two seasons were so good, I can’t wait to binge watch season 3,” said sophomore Riley Moerman. 

“Daisy Jones and the Six” will release its first season on Prime Video on March 6. The show is based on the bestselling novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid. 

“I really liked the book so I’m interested to see if the show is good too. I feel like book to movie or show adaptations are always a hit or miss,” said Stephens.

Be sure to check out these new shows, you don’t want to miss them. 

Sources: gamesradar.com