SLOHS is one of the Prettiest High School Campuses on the Central Coast!

The biggest (and most expensive) glow up at SLOHS. When did San Luis Obispo High School get so pretty? All Photos courtesy of Cassiopeia Mamaradlo.

San Luis Obispo High School has gone through many transformations and renovations over the decades. Some years were haunted by displeasing to the eye and ear construction. However, this year, SLOHS has especially bloomed into a beautiful, modernized campus that feels organized and

extravagant.Displaying IMG_0226.CR2

The entrance has a very clean and modern look yet includes little architectural details like the Roman arch!

SLOHS is the prettiest in spring when everything’s beautiful and green. Seeing this in person made me think of a Studio Ghibli film with all the plants.Displaying IMG_0225.CR2

The iconic middle trees that change leaf colors and mood with every season.Displaying IMG_0217.CR2

Green on green on green, the diverse range of trees are very beautiful.Displaying IMG_0218.CR2

Nature at SLOHS  isn’t the only thing that’s a work of art, so are the iconic art pieces made by SLOHS students themselves.Displaying IMG_0219.CR2

The new extension of the library looks very sleek and fits coherently with the recent renovations around campus. Displaying IMG_0188.CR2

Another angle of the recent renovations around the commons. Everything is fitting into place and it looks like SLOHS might have their own architectural aesthetic with the beige walls, brown complementary colors, and natural color schemed roofs.Displaying IMG_0186.CR2

New stairs, new trees, new pathways, and the new cafeteria! So glad the class of 2024 could experience this before graduation. Displaying IMG_0206.CR2

The small gym always looks awesome with references to Roman architecture and detailed reliefs

around the circle window.Displaying IMG_0198.CR2