California’s Mid State Fair Is Almost Here

Every summer plenty of San Luis Obispo High School students can be spotted at the Mid-State Fair. The mid-state fair is a place where a lot of SLOHS students participate in Future Farmers of America to show their animals.

The California Mid-State Fair is great for all ages. People from all over the state attend so, make sure not to miss out on this great local event. The fair makes people come together and become more aware of our wonderful agricultural county. There are so many activities that appeal to different age groups. The fair is July 20-31 and they are open from 12 pm to 12 am. It takes place at the Paso Robles Fair grounds.

At the fair, there are a variety of rides and games. The fair offers an array of food vendors and restaurants to satisfy your summer cravings. Senior Kalena Cirone said, “I can’t wait for all of the fun rides and the great food.” They have concerts that are mostly with country artists. Animal-lovers beware because they have rabbits, cows, pigs, lambs, goat, horses, and much more that you can interact with! Junior Natalie Ziegler said, “I’m excited to see all of the cool animals and to see Fergie in concert.” This event will keep the whole family entertained all day with all of the different activities to do. In certain areas there are swing dances so, don’t forget to grab your cowboy boots and head on down to the fair this summer.