Geo Gabriele’s Summer Training Schedule

Geo Gabrieles Summer Training Schedule

Senior Geo Gabriele is committed to play football for Santa Barbra City College this fall. But what most of us don’t know is that he has an earlier start date than most of us.

Currently, the upcoming sophomores at SBCC have already been training for a few months. Gabriele, along with the rest of the incoming freshman, will join them on June 27, which is 68 days from their first game against Ventura. These practices will consist of lifting, conditioning and getting caught up on how things are run on the team.

Gabriele will be a Kinesiology major at SBCC and plans on transferring as soon as he can with the amount of credits he is able to take on. As far as football goes, he will most likely be a linebacker for the Vaqueros.

When Expressions asked him how he is going to be able to balance both school and football, he said, “I just have to make sure I stay focused on what’s important and keep a good relationship with the athletic counselor so she helps me out when it comes to how heavy my class load is during the season.”

Gabriele will be playing with current SLOHS senior Delvon Jack as well. They have been friends both on and off the field; Expressions cannot wait to see what they can do at the collegiate level.

View Comments (1)