PSA: Black & Gold’s Video Production Contest

Do you like to make videos? Black and Gold is looking for a student to conceptualize and produce a video to be used in our fundraising efforts and to grow audience awareness about who we are and what we do! The video will be used on our website, at back to school events for the 2015-2016 school year, on social media sites such as Facebook and on SLO HS’s weekly family newsletter.

Project Objective:  A humorous (but clean video) that outlines/details two specific fundraising channels, Smile.amazon.com and eScrip that our organization utilizes to benefit your school. In addition, this video should familiarize audiences with Black and Gold’s purpose and help to grown on-campus student body and family awareness of Black and Gold.

Rules: Humorous, but clean with no foul language. Video must adhere to objectives, which will be detailed to winning candidate. You should use only SLOHS students as actors. Final product must be approved by B&G Board and Mr. O’Connor.

Due date: Final product will need to be ready no later than August 1, 2015.

Pitch: Candidates should create a short video (up to one minute) that tells us why they are the best choice for the project.

Submission: Applicant’s pitch must be submitted no later than June 12th, 2015. Contact Holly Tibbles at 805-390-4349 for more details and submission process.

Pay: Black & Gold will pay $250.00 dollars the final product. There may be subsequent projects throughout the coming school year,too.

Holly Tibbles – Black and Gold