Get ready for Spooky Month, Tigers!

San Luis Obispo High School students have some exciting events to look forward to during October. 

“This next month of events is going to be a really exciting time, for SLOHS students especially! With homecoming, bike to school day, and scare farm around the corner there is definitely something for everyone to participate in,” said Commissioner of Sustainability and senior Ryan Schisler.

Bike-to-School day, the homecoming dance, and Scare Farm are just some of the many events to anticipate. 

National Bike-to-School Day will be on Wednesday, October 6. SLOHS students and staff who participate will be rewarded with a free donut from SLO Donut Co. 

Homecoming week will be from October 11 to October 15. Each day will have a spirit day, which ASB has yet to announce. 

The homecoming football game will be on October 15 at the Morro Bay field where the royal four of the homecoming court will be announced. 

The homecoming dance will be on October 16 from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm. 

Vaccinated students should bring their vaccination card or a copy of their vaccination card to the front office, so that purchasing a ticket can be much easier. 

Unvaccinated students need proof of a negative COVID-19 test from less than 7 days prior to the dance. Tickets will be on sale starting Monday, October 11 and will not be available at entry. 

FFA is putting on their annual Scare Farm on Saturday, October 23. 

“It’s a haunted walk-through at the school farm put on by FFA students on the night of October 23, where students and members come together to be scared and have a good time,” said senior Olivia Huff. 

Students should look forward to these events in October!