SLOHS Reach Club 2021 Kindness Month is MAY

Photo Courtesy of junior Taryn Lonsbrough

This year’s annual Kindness month event held by San Luis Obispo High School’s REACH Club is going to be digital.

Kindness Month is a form of showing SLOHS student kindness and appreciation towards others in the form of kindness cards. Here, you can ‘write’ some positive words and send it around to students and staff on campus. This year, however, these cards will be done digitally. 

“The goal of kindness month is to spread positivity on campus and to reach a wide variety of students with the cards. We want to help everyone have a healthy mentality going into May and June, and have everyone feeling their best before summer,” said junior and President of REACH Club Makenna Osterfeld.

These cards are meant to be an easy way to uplift others and can be personalized to your liking.

“REACH Club’s kindness month will take place from May 1 through 31. Be sure to write a kindness card to at least one or two people. A little kindness always makes a person’s day and taes only one minute out of your day!” siad junior Siya Ranat.  Pre-made kindness card templates are posted on the SLOHS library website; http://wordpress.slcusd.org/slohslibrary/. Do your part and spread some positivity today!