Yearbook wants your pictures NOW!

The San Luis Obispo High School Yearbook is working on creating some pages that reflect how life has changed for SLOHS students during this challenging time. The following message is brought to you by Yearbook Adviser and English teacher Craig Stewart.

Since we are all “locked in,” we are hoping to crowd-source content to record for posterity this unusual moment in our school’s history.

If you would like to be involved, here is what we are looking for:

“Online Learning”: pictures with descriptions of what it is like for students involved in online distance learning.

“A Day in the Life”: pictures with description of the typical daily schedule in our coronavirus-affected community.

“Making Lemonade”: following the old adage “when life gives you lemons, make lemonade”, we are looking for pictures with description of students using this time in positive, productive ways.

“Passing the Time”: What hobbies, games, shows, books, etc. are students using to pass the time away from school.

The goal of the yearbook is to accurately capture for posterity what it was like to be a student at SLOHS during the 2019-2020 school year. We have a few pages to work with to include material from this unusual situation. We will be accepting submissions through the end of the school day tomorrow, Friday, March 27th.  We will be selecting a portion of all submitted material at that time for inclusion in this year’s book.  If you would like to potentially be a part of the yearbook’s record of this moment in history, email material for any of the above mentioned pages to Craig Stewart at [email protected]