Disney+ Series Popular with SLOHS Students

Disney+ is the latest popular streaming service and San Luis Obispo High School student’s are taking advantage of all the benefits it has to offer. With beloved original series such as “The Mandalorian” and “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series” as well as Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars classics; this service comes with everything you might need. Fans are obsessing over baby Yoda and the long-waiting return of some sort of “High School Musical” (even though this version may not have Zac Efron). SLOHS is loving the service and is excited to see what it will bring this year. 

“I’m able to watch movies and TV shows from when I was little,” said sophomore Disney+ watcher Lucas Koch. 

Many students are intrigued by the fact that it includes all the iconic movies that were a big part of their childhood. 

“It has a lot of old stuff I used to watch as a younger child,” adds sophomore Javier Rivera. 

The nostalgia is real and the old Disney movies bring out the memorable youth in everyone. 

“The Mandalorian” is a popular series that has gained the attraction of many students as well. As a part of the Star Wars universe, fans are loving this new Disney+ original series. 

“”Mandalorian” is the best part of Disney+,” said Koch. 

Disney’s accumulation of Star Wars and Marvel franchises adds even more benefits as watchers can experience all of the glory in one service. SLOHS students should be on the lookout for upcoming favorites on Disney+. Upcoming series will include Marvel’s “The Falcon and the Winter Soldier”, “Star Wars: The Clone Wars”, “Love, Simon”, and more.