Groovin’ N’ Movin’ To The Music

Many students who attend San Luis Obispo High School find themselves enjoying local concerts throughout the week and on the weekends.

The Fremont Theatre in San Luis Obispo is one of the main locations that started allowing concerts and has grown to have a band or artist playing almost every night. At the Fremont, they host new and upcoming music along with classic bands that a variety of ages can enjoy. In addition, many known artist and bands come to perform and frequently sell out the theatre.

“Fremont concerts, other than the sweet location, is the perfect size to not be trampled on but yet still close enough for people to groove with the music. Which is why I never pass up an opportunity to go,” said sophomore Nayah Holmes.

The Fremont was previously a theatre that played movies daily and held the San Luis Film Festival for years. Recently since May 2017 when a developer bought fifty percent of the share in the Fremont, they have begun to hold concerts. Now it is known as more of an entertainment center.

“The Fremont has a crazy atmosphere feeling and you always can count on a good concert,” said junior Zach Andrade.

Some of the known upcoming concerts include Aaron Watson, The Frights, and Party Favor. You can check the Fremont Theatre website to see the concerts which tickets are available all the way to shows on November 20, 2019.

The link to the Fremont Theatre is below, here you can learn more about the growing entertainment location in SLO where all students can enjoy a good time.

Fremont: https://fremontslo.com/