Review Of The Internet’s “Hive Mind” Tour

On Wednesday night, the five-person band, The Internet, did a special Halloween stop on their worldwide “Hive Mind” tour. They performed at the Fremont Theater in downtown San Luis Obispo. Expressions interviewed San Luis Obispo High School freshman Sierra Caravarin about her experience at the show.

Expressions: When did you arrive at the venue and actually get inside?

Sierra Caravarin: I got there at like, 4:30 p.m. I didn’t really know when the before show meet and greet was supposed to start, so I ended up being really early. We didn’t get in until like, 7:00 p.m., but it was worth it because we were the first ones into the theater.

Expressions: When did The Internet start performing?

Caravarin: A different band that was called Moonchild came out at 9 p.m., and The Internet didn’t end up coming out until 10 p.m.

Expressions: What was your favorite part of the show?

Caravarin: The band was super connected to the crowd. It was incredible how they made such an effort to make sure the crowd was having a good time. Their set was really well put together, and they left just the right amount of time between songs. The two singers came to the edge of the stage a lot and being so close to them was really dope.

Expressions: When did the concert end?

Caravarin: It ended at 12 a.m. or 12:30 a.m., so, not bad at all. It was crazy though because I had been there for eight hours.

Expressions: Overall, how was the concert?

Caravarin: It was amazing. I love concerts, and this was the best one of my life. There’s no way I’m missing their next tour.