Extreme Vacations

Extreme+Vacations

At San Luis Obispo High School, it is not a stretch to say most students get excited for summer break nearing the last few weeks of school. Some students, once out, like to celebrate with a nice long vacation. SLOHS graduate Ella Udlock is one of these adventurous students to embark on an out of country journey.

“I am visiting Europe for three weeks,” Udlock said. Her trip, beginning in late June, will consist of visits to four countries.

“I will be seeing Italy, Spain, France, and the Netherlands from June 26 until July 16,” said Udlock. She will be joined by her twin sister SLOHS graduate Violet Udlock.

Also going to see the world is sophomore Brianna Johnson.

“I am going to Dublin, Ireland for seven days with my best friend,” said Johnson. The Ireland trip is a school trip led by social studies teacher Curtis Bartlett. Many other students will also be attending this summer.

“I’m extremely excited to embark on this amazing journey,” said Johnson.

Getting an early start, SLOHS graduate Kameron Atnip has already traveled to Japan for his summer vacation.

“It was really fun to see another country for a week. I’ve been looking forward to this for so long,” said Atnip.

No matter where these students choose to travel, each destination provides a truly distinguished memory that these students will remember for the rest of their lives.