Concerts At The Fremont Theater

The Fremont Theater located in downtown San Luis Obispo has developed into much more than just a movie theater. Recently, the Fremont has become a place where concerts of all sorts have been coming to play. Although this theater isn’t showing movies anymore, San Luis Obispo High School students are enjoying going to the concerts just as much as they used to enjoy going to see the movies there.

“I went to Cage the Elephant and it was a really fun crowd. The stage was decorated and the vibe of the whole performance was really intimate,” said sophomore Hannah Weiss.

Over the past year, the Fremont has hosted a range of different music artists and bands. This includes country singers and bands Frankie Ballard, Turnpike Troubadours, and Josh Abbott Band, as well as rap artist Chief Keef, and many other bands including City and Colour, Cage the Elephant, and the Expendables.

The theater is going to be holding more concerts in the near future including the Randy Rogers Band, the Pixies, Petty Theft, Kris Kristofferson, and Hippie Sabotage. More information about upcoming concerts, times, and tickets are available online, so if you’re looking for a fun concert to go to in town, check out some of the concerts at the Fremont.

“It was easy to tell that everyone was enjoying the concert. It was an amazing experience and  I still have my ticket,” said Weiss.

Source: www.songkick.com