Catching Up With The Frost Twins

A girl with a heart of gold and a contagious smile, what could be better than that? How about two of them? Freshmen twin sisters Bailey and Sydney Frost are already on the right track to a very successful first year of high school. Being in leadership, playing junior varsity volleyball, and being highly school spirited are some of the ways they have already gotten involved at SLOHS.

They both show being laid-back as a considerable virtue as they balance it with dedication to sports and school.

“In my free time I’m usually at soccer or volleyball practice. But when I’m not there, two things I’d love to be doing are either going surfing or trying to get better and better at my guitar skills,” said Bailey Frost.

The Frost sisters seem to both love the independence given in high school, along with the abundance of school spirit.

“The most exciting part about high school is all the freedom. The teachers are all pretty laid-back, as are the students of all ages. Just being around older people makes me feel older,” said Sydney Frost.

They are both quite the example of the bright future this year’s freshman class has potential for. Be sure to catch them at any home football game or volleyball game cheering on the Tigers.