Warriors Dominate the NBA

When it comes to the National Basketball Association (NBA), there is one team name that seems to be on everyone’s lips: the Golden State Warriors. The Warriors have started the NBA season with astonishing scores; so far, the team has won 23 games, facing no losses as of yet. However, many wonder how long the team can keep up such astounding statistics. With much of the team’s publicity focusing on point guard Stephen “Steph” Curry, weary fans can’t help but wonder how much longer the 27 year old can carry the team. However, if the season were to end now, Curry would finish with the highest ever player efficiency rate (PER).

“Steph Curry is amazing, a team player, and the best player in the league,” said sophomore Connor Jensen.

With hopes high for future team success, many can’t help but recall the 1995-1996 Chicago Bulls season; the team, with legendary shooting guard Michael Jordan, claimed the title of most wins ever in a regular NBA season. With the Warrior’s incomparable lead, we can’t help but wonder if they’ll beat the Bulls’ 72-10 record.

“I think they’ll be able to hopefully break the Bulls’ record, and I’ll be watching them Christmas night against the Cleveland Cavaliers,” said junior Sean Keane.

Some, however, are not so hopeful.

“I think the ‘95-’96 Bulls are much better than the current Warriors, but it is a different game now,” said Jensen.

Nevertheless, San Luis Obispo Warriors fans and foes alike will continue to keep a watchful eye on this home state team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwwY9y6O3hw