The Best “Outer Banks” Season is Out this Month

The main characters are a very close group of friends that like to live a beachy or what they call “pogue life;” from left to right: Sarah, JJ, Pope, John B and Kia. Photo courtesy of RottenTomatoes.com.

Season four of “Outer Banks” is coming out this month, and San Luis Obispo High School students are all excited and ready to see whether it will be the best or worst season to come. 

There have been about 740 million viewing hours across all three seasons and the fanbase is still growing as the new season comes out. 

“[The show] left on a cliffhanger so I’m interested to see what happens next,” said freshman Avila Esty.

“Outer Banks” is a show about a group of teenagers that go on crazy adventures and make great memories together, it is filled with teen drama and love. 

John B is the main character of the story and the group leader which includes: JJ, Kia, Pope, and Sarah. They all bring something different to the table where they all fit in the jobs needed to complete a friend group. 

“Once a Pogue always a Pogue” is their friend group motto and they have followed it since day one. 

Outer Banks season four is planned to make a big release mid 2024 and it will most definitely become trendy again. 

“I heard the show was trending and so I decided to try it and I ended up loving it so I continued watching it,” said junior Caitlin Shaw.

People should watch Outer Banks because the show is a very fun show that people can connect to especially if you love adventures and teen drama. 

Source: rottentomatoes.com