‘Overwatch 2’s Sniper Ashe Recieves The Best Skin for the Cowboy Bebop Collab

Animation studio Sunrise teamed up with Blizzard to create one of the best collabs yet, “Overwatch 2 x Cowboy Bebop”!

Anime fans and gamers at San Luis Obispo High School can finally rejoice over this new “Overwatch 2” collab where the main star is the deadly cowgirl Ashe. 

Characters like Cassidy, Mauga, Sombra, and Wrecking Ball all got skins as well but none of them compare to Ashe as Faye Valentine. 

“I love that the Faye Valentine style is very fitting to Ashes’ character, like hello? They are literally both cowgirls, it doesn’t get any cuter than that,” said senior Citlaly Vazquez.

Given Faye’s personality type in the show, it was no wonder that Ashe was the perfect candidate for this collab. The detail that went into making her–and the others– design was much better than those of the earlier “One Punch Man” collab. 

Honestly, having B.O.B designed as Faye’s ship was peak in itself and it was worth the $20.

“I want all [the skins], I love Cowboy Bebop,” said senior Jalin Cooper.

“Overwatch 2” should continue to send out more designs like this so players can actually get the bang for their buck! Even if Ashe’s skin isn’t your cup of tea, other options are Cassidy as Spike Spiegel, Mauga as Jet Black, Sombra as Ed, and Wrecking Ball as Ein the dog.

“As a Sombra main, I love to see her as the bouncy Ed. Her and Ashe are absolute girl bosses,” said Vazquez.

Don’t spend too much money on this collab, Tigers, it could really hurt your wallets!

Source: blizzard.com