Come Check Out D&D Club!

D&D character sheets and dice. Photo courtesy of freshman Kai Liwanag.

Looking for some fun and adventure?

The “Dungeons and Dragons” world has something important coming up: “One D&D” has been announced!

“One D&D” is a glimpse into the future of “D&D,” from rule changes to new campaigns. Plus, new races, bastions, a whole new world and new opportunities.

“‘One D&D’s’ new race and role changes, it really opens up the world and role playing possibilities, and bastions implement a fun home base and passive income,” said junior Sage Meeks.

“One D&D” is not a replacement of the old “D&D” world; it expands upon it, allowing backwards compatibility between “One D&D” and the “D&D” of old, both online and physical versions of the game!

Climb mountains, fight monsters, slay dragons, collect gold, and do some much more in the comfort of one of San Luis Obispo High School’s classrooms!

“I love the ability to go into another world and forget about the real world’s problems, and it’s a great escape where you can do what you want without any consequences, and it’s a great way to socialize and make friends,” said Meeks.

Come join everyone in the “D&D” Club every Friday after school! Join one of the many campaigns hosted by your very own peers, or begin your own! Come make characters, it’s all here in the “D&D” club!

Head over to room 171 (Ryan Richie’s room) in the science building!